Last updated: July 24, 2019
Brainbaby Inc (“Brainbaby,” “we,” or “us”) operates the SEEN DATING social dating mobile application (the “Mobile App”), the SeenDating.com website (the “Website”) and any other of Brainbaby’s products or services used to facilitate your use of such services (collectively, the “Service”). In addition, the Service is connected to a television program that will be created from the use of the Service (the “TV Show”). Capitalized terms used in this document, which are otherwise undefined, have the meanings attributed to them in our Terms of Service, which can be found in the Mobile App and on the Website (the “Terms of Service”).
Children Under the Age of 18
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to Brainbaby. For that reason, we utilize special features to help protect the personal information relating to children under the age of 18.
Brainbaby does not knowingly permit those under the age of 18 to register directly for our Service and our Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any personal information on this Service or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of the appropriate consent, we will delete such information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Privacy Practices
Information We Collect
When you use the Service, we may collect information about you or your use of the Service. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
- information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, phone number, Facebook login information, age, gender or sexual orientation (“personal information”);
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- information about your wireless or mobile internet or data connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details;
- information about your device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system (e.g. iOS or Android), carrier name, IP address, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), and identifiers assigned to your device, such as its iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or unique device identifier (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer);
- log information, including the apps or websites visited, the time and your time zone, network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular), and cookie information;
- non-personally identifying information that third parties have collected and share with us to help better provide the Service; and
- information regarding your relationship to Other Users, such as whether you are a Match with an Other User or whether you have communicated with an Other User, and any and all communication with Other Users through the Service.
Information We Collect Directly
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, or as we process your transactions, for example:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, or requesting further services relating to the Service or your use of the Service;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- your use histories within the Service, including Other Users viewed and conversations, communications, and all forms of interaction with Other Users, including video and voice recordings of such interactions.
Information We Collect Through Facebook
Some Seen Dating Accounts are linked to an account with Facebook. We only collect the following information from Facebook:
- your Facebook name and/or username;
- your age;
- your location; and
- photos and videos
Nothing in the Service prohibits an Other User from searching for your Facebook or Instagram profile outside of the Service. Therefore, you are advised to update your Facebook and Instagram privacy settings according to the level of personal information you are willing to disclose.
Information We Collect Through Telecommunications Services.
The Service may allow you to communicate with Other Users by means of messaging, audio call or video call made through your mobile device using the communication technology Twilio or similar within the app, in each case as may be activated by the Service. We collect the following information from such communications:
- complete audio or video recordings of the communication;
- length of communication;
- identity of all Users who participate in the communication;
- location of participating Users;
- other metadata related to the communication; and
- Video blogs created and uploaded by Users
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your use of our Service, including traffic data, location data such as your city, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service; and
- information about your device and internet or data connection.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you each time you use the Service.
We may use third party analytics services to provide us with analytic data collection and reporting. We will not provide any personally identifiable information to such third parties.
Information We Collect at Seen Dating Venues.
Video cameras and microphones are installed and clearly visible in Seen Dating Venues. We may use such cameras and microphones to record your actions, comments, communication with Other Users, and anything else you do or say. We may use such video and audio recordings, including your voice and Likeness, as follows:
- to be posted to your Account and/or the Account of any Other User of the Service who is in a Seen Dating Venue with you or has communicated with you through the Mobile App;
- in advertising or promotional materials for the Service or the TV Show;
- to be posted in the Service generally, to be broadcast to Other Users; and
- to be used in the production and broadcast of a TV Show.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our Service. For example, we use such information to process electronic signatures and account for electronic delivery of documents, and to optimize and improve our technologies and delivery of our Service. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Service and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to connect to third party providers;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service, including to communicate with Other Users;
- to produce and distribute a TV Show;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email and follow the opt-out instructions. This optout does not apply to information provided to us as a result of your participation in the Service.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Service and visiting your Account profile page or, for personal information that we obtain from Facebook, by updating your account information with Facebook. Personal information that is collected by means of audio or video recording may not, except those deletions permitted by the app, be amended or deleted unless a failure on the part of Brainbaby to amend or delete such information would, in Brainbaby’s sole discretion, constitute a violation of law or of the intellection property rights of a third party.
Data Collection Technologies
The technologies for data collection may include:
- Other Technologies. Certain screens within the Mobile App, pages on our Website, and other communication from Brainbaby may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Stored Information and Files. We may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information, such as when you use a profile picture from your device’s camera roll or share info with a contact in your device’s contacts database.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Choices About Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- to Other Users as permitted by this Policy and the Terms of Service;
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Brainbaby’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Brainbaby about Users is among the assets transferred;
- within audio or video files in which such information is contained;
- to produce and broadcast the TV Show;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brainbaby, our customers, our Users, or others; or
- as part of a casting database for future projects by Brainbaby or its affiliates.
Your Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to admin@Brainbaby.com. If you are not a California resident, similar laws may be applicable in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the information that you submit to us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone, that you use a strong password of at least 8 characters with mixed case letters, numerals and special characters, and that the password not be reused on any other service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
Finally, any personal information that you share within the Service or in a Seen Dating Venue and is recorded by Brainbaby via audio or video recordings will be deemed to be public and Brainbaby will be under no obligation to keep such information private. You are responsible to for any disclosure of personal information you make to Other Users.
We will post any changes we make to this Policy to the Mobile App and on the Website. If we make what we believe is a material change to this Policy, we will notify our registered Users by email to the email address specified in each User’s Account or through a notice in the Service. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you and for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at admin@Brainbaby.com